Bella Garden Boutique Hotel
Clarification Text within the Scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698
As Belnur Tourism and Hotel Management Inc. (Hereinafter referred to as ‘Bella Garden Boutique Hotel’), we respect and attach importance to the privacy of private life. For this reason, we would like to inform you about your rights regarding the use and protection of your personal data within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as “KVKK”).
a) Data Controller
As Belnur Tourism and Hotel Management Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Bella Garden Boutique Hotel”), we inform you that we are processing your personal data as a data controller within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as “KVKK”) and other relevant legislation.
b) Processed Personal Data
In accordance with the KVKK and other relevant legislation, the personal data categories and explanations to be processed within the scope of the purposes and legal reasons specified in the Clarification Text within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 are as follows:
Identity Information: Name-surname, place and date of birth, nationality, Identity number, Name-surname of the accompanying guest, place and date of birth
Contact Information: Address, Phone number, e-mail address
Financial Information: Bank account information
Special Qualified Personal Data: Photograph, Health status and drug use information
Other: Room number, Vehicle plate information, Smoking information, Allergen Status Information
c) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed.
Your personal data will be processed for these purposes:
- Execution of processes related to accommodation service,
- Recording Bella Garden Boutique Hotel to the online software systems used to execute the sales and marketing policies,
- Carrying out the necessary work by our business units to benefit you from the products and services offered by Bella Garden Boutique Hotel,
- Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction,
- Collection and evaluation of complaints and suggestions, if any, regarding Bella Garden Boutique Hotel products and services,
- Recommending the products and services offered by Bella Garden Boutique Hotel to you; Planning and/or execution of market research activities for the sales and marketing of products and services,
- Ensuring the legal, technical and commercial job security of the persons involved in the business relationship,
- Follow-up and execution of legal affairs,
- Execution of finance and/or accounting works,
for the purposes specified in article 5 (2) of the KVKK “a) It is clearly stipulated in the laws”, “c) It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties of the contract, if it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract”, “ç) To fulfill the legal obligation of the data controller. It will be processed within the scope of legal reasons, “e) Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right”.
Your personal data will be processed with your explicit consent in accordance with the legal reasons specified in the KVKK and Electronic Commerce Law in order to inform you about the campaigns and innovations for Bella Garden Boutique Hotel services.
Your sensitive personal data will be processed with the explicit consent of the guest, in accordance with the legal reason specified in article 6 (2) of the KVKK, in order to authenticate the person to be served and to provide SPA massage service and skin care services in a healthy manner.
d) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data will be transferred without seeking the explicit consent of the data subject in accordance with Articles 8 (2) (a) of the KVKK for the purposes stated below:
It will be shared with the General Directorate of Security in order to fulfill our legal obligations arising from the relevant legislation.
It may be shared with notary public, enforcement offices and/or courts, if necessary, for the purpose of carrying out financial and/or accounting works within the scope of collection of fees for products and services.
In order to fulfill its legal obligations in accordance with the relevant legislation, it may be shared with the relevant public institutions and organizations, if necessary or upon request.
It will be shared with the contracted cargo company in order to deliver the items left and forgotten at the hotel.
In order to follow the legal processes, it can be shared with our lawyers as much as necessary within the framework of the confidentiality obligation.
e) Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is obtained verbally, in writing or electronically, by automatic or non-automatic methods, based on the legal reasons specified in Articles 5 (2) and 6 (2) of the KVKK, in order to fulfill the purposes specified in paragraph (c) of this text:
- Filling out a form, sending an e-mail message, contacting by phone call, visiting the website and contacting via social media platforms by the person concerned.
- Sharing business cards in online sales platforms, tourism agencies, organization companies, fair or seminar visits, forwarding them through solution partner institutions or organizations
f) Your Rights Under Article 11 of KVKK
Within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK, you have rights as a data owner, you can submit your requests regarding these rights by filling in all the information specified in the Relevant Person Application Form, Article 11 and paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK and Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller. Pursuant to the Communiqué on
- Golkoy Mah. 36 Sok. No:6 Bodrum / Muğla by personally coming to our company,
- Via our registered e-mail (KEP) address email@example.com,
- In order to determine your identity and not to inform the wrong person, in writing, through a notary public or by registered letter with return receipt,
- sending a secure electronic signature, mobile signature or a previously registered e-mail our to firstname.lastname@example.org
g) Retention Period of Personal Data
Bella Garden Boutique Hotel deletes, destroys, destroys or anonymizes personal data when the purpose of processing personal data ceases to exist, and the mandatory retention periods determined under the Laws and other relevant legislation expire.
h) Changes and Updates
This clarification text has been prepared within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and other relevant legislation. Necessary changes can be made in the clarification text in line with the relevant legal legislation and/or changes in the personal data processing purposes and policies of Bella Garden Boutique Hotel.